The Ultimate Buying Guide to Weight Plates
Cap weight plates: Finding the best Weight Plates for your home gym is not at all an easy task. There is a wide plethora of options available on the table, each having its own set of pros and cons. So, here arises the confusion, which ones to buy? Here we will be taking a look at the different types of Weight Plates and the benefits that they offer. This guide will cover all the nitty-gritty of Weight Plates, which will help you make an informed decision . So, let’s start.
Which Weight Plates should you buy?
The most commonly found Weight Plates are Bumper Plates stored in Bumper Plate Storage, cast iron plates, rubber plates, and PU plates, each having its own pros. But before you decide to make a purchase, there are some factors that you need to keep in mind. It falls down to budget, goals, and personal taste.
Budget: How much are you willing to spend?
The more you are willing to spend, the better will be the quality. But, that does not in any way mean that you have to burn a hole in your pocket to get yourself a great set of Weight Plates. Prices will vary on what material you choose, whether you purchase standard or Olympic Weight Plates and whether you decide to buy standard or Olympic Weight Plates.
Goal: What are you looking forward to achieving by purchasing Weights?
When you are deciding what type of Weight Plates you will need, this is one of the most important things that need to be considered. You need to figure out which type of training exercises you will be doing. If you think that your workout involves deadlifts or some other kinds of strength training where you will be dropping weight on the floor, then you will need a weight plate that has adequate protection. Bumper Plates stored in Bumper Plate Storage might just be the right thing here. And if you have a pair of plates that you can use on or off the bar, you might want to look at buying plates that have handles on them.
The materials and specifications of the weights you purchase will largely depend on your fitness goals. cap weight plates
Taste: Do they look good in your gym?
Now, that you are done with determining your budget and goals, it’s time to work out the aesthetics. After all, you need to love the equipment you purchase. Make sure that the pair of Weight Plates you purchase, fits your style and taste in the best way possible.
Besides the price and different sizes, you can browse through selections to choose the perfect color. In this way, you can make sure that you are making the right purchase. cap weight plates
How do the different types of Weight Plates differ from each other?
Bumper Weight Plates:
- These Weight Plates are stored in a Bumper Plate Storage and have a solid rubber coating that features a steel insert in the future.
- They are very easy to clean and also require low maintenance.
- For home gym users, these plates can be extremely cost-effective. In fact, they are the most affordable out there on the market.
- Absorbing Impact is simply fantastic and what that means is that they are great for cleans, deadlifts, snatches, or any other exercises that involve dropping weights.
Cast Iron Weight Plates:
- Solid Cast Iron is used to manufacture these plates. And this is what gives them their ‘old school’ appearance
- Due to their construction material, they come at pretty cheap rates.
- Require more maintenance, as if they are not cared in the proper manner, they can catch rust easily.
- Differs in diameter throughout the weight range, and has only one-color option to choose from.
Rubber Weight Plates:
- This type of Weight Plates features a rubber coating, but these are not to be confused with Bumper Plates that are stored in Bumper Plate Storage.
- The materials that are used to make them a little pricier than the other plates out there.
- Pretty easy to clean and maintain.
- The solid rubber exterior offers increased safety.
Polyurethane Weight Plates:
- These plates are made from high-quality polyurethane.
- These are definitely the highest quality Weight Plates that you can get in the collection.
- And this is what makes them the most expensive out there.
- Only seen in commercial gyms, as home gym enthusiasts can barely afford them.
If you are looking to engage in functional strength training at home, Weight Plates are an absolute must. Hope that after reading this blog, you have got a fair idea as to which Weight Plates should you choose for your fitness regime. Now, we believe that you can decide easily. All you need to do is to execute a quick online search and look for reputed sellers selling plates like Bumper Plates stored in Bumper Plate Storage at affordable rates without compromising on quality. Get them and take your fitness journey simply to the next level.
Also read : Wide benefits of using Electric Head Shavers