custom food delivery application development: The busy life that we have nowadays is responsible for the popularity of on-demand food delivery app skyrocketing.
Especially thanks to apps like Zomato and Grubhub, the prominence of the food delivery market has increased thereby leading to entrepreneurs investing in the concept to develop food delivery app. This is to boost their user base, make their services known to more customers, and last ensure their sales go up.
Hence, if one is operating restaurant operations offline taking the app advantage is the right approach. However, it is recommended to adhere to some pointers during the process.
These areas are covered by us in the article here. Upon completing it you will be able to develop food delivery app like Zomato and Grubhub like a pro without any form of difficulties whatsoever.
Market Stats for Zomato and Grubhub
- Zomato observed the average monthly transacting customer base growing by 116% in 2022
- Revenues for Zomato grew by 123% in the 2021-2022 financial year
- Grubhub earned revenues of $2.1 billion in 2021
- 300,000 restaurants in 4000 cities have partnered on Grubhub
- Grubhub has 33.8 million active users currently registered on the app
Reasons for Popularity of Zomato and Grubhub
Check out the factors below to gain hindsight of the factors citing the reasons for the popularity of food delivery app like Grubhub and Zomato.
- Easy App Operations
Food delivery app like Zomato and Grubhub has easy operations.
- The customer enters the app and adds location details
- Gets a list of restaurants nearby and selects one matching preference
- Taps on meals they need and place order
- The restaurant receives the order and accepts it
- Assigns the order to the delivery driver for picking it up
- The delivery driver accepts the order and reaches the restaurant to perform pickup
- Picks the order up and get going toward the customers’ location
- Customer and delivery driver can track each other in real-time until delivery gets done
- Delivery gets done
- Features They Have
The on demand food delivery app has three main segments- namely customer, delivery driver, and restaurant.
Check them out below-
- Its Revenue Stream
When we talk about the revenue streams that the on-demand food delivery app incorporates to earn money, there are two main modes used-
- Order-only model where restaurants manage the delivery of customers independently and get charged 10 to 15% for registering on the platform.
- Order and delivery model where the platform gets the empowerment to earn considerably well through the assistance they provide restaurants to use their order and delivery service respectively.
With an idea that you have gauged about the reasons for the popularity of food delivery app like Grubhub and Zomato respectively, you can understand why it is crucial to develop an online food delivery app.
How to Develop Food Delivery App like Grubhub, Zomato?
Do you want to develop food delivery app like Grubhub, Zomato like a pro so that you can become part of the billion-dollar food delivery market without any difficulty?
Here are the steps whose strict adherence will help you in this.
- Research Your Target Market
You must conduct thorough research on your target market. Try to identify their areas of concern, followed by understanding their needs carefully.
With an idea that you get of these aspects, you can thereupon be sure that you will be able to formulate an app design strategy that drives value for you.
- Have Knowledge of Different Business Models
The second crucial aspect that will assist you in your food delivery app development journey is awareness of the different business models.
Here are the same listed below.
- Platform to consumer model where different offerings of different restaurants are brought under one roof. Thereafter, they get presented to the customer on the app so that they can easily place orders and get them delivered.
- Delivery service aggregator where the app acts as a bridge between customers and different restaurants to assist the latter in their delivery-related tasks.
- Restaurant-to-consumer model where restaurants make meals quickly and readily available to customers from their very own location.
- Get the Readymade Grubhub, Zomato Clone App
Probably one of the crucial parts when you want to develop food delivery app like Zomato, Grubhub, in a situation wherein you want to save on finances during the development journey, it is crucial to invest in Grubhub and Zomato clone app development respectively.
As a result of the solution being easy to modify, you can easily make changes based on future business and customer needs. Alternatively, you can achieve quick business visibility, scalability, and growth in a short time.
To get access to this, connect with a company offshore with subsequent expertise in Zomato and Grubhub clone app development. Examine their portfolio, followed by going through the client reviews. Once you have corroborated these aspects, partner with them, sharing your app requirements. Go further by explaining to them the concerns of your target customers. Thereafter, get a comprehension of their understanding, and once you are sure they are good to go, see your app idea achieving fruition in a reasonably short time.
What Do We Understand From This?
Through this comprehensive guide where we have enlisted the reasons for the popularity of food delivery app like Zomato and Grubhub respectively, you can understand why you need to build an on-demand food delivery app.
You need to research your target market carefully and understand their areas of concern, followed by getting hindsight of the features whose addition will drive value for you. Once you have kept these points in mind during development, you can be sure your app will be a hit for sure.
Now that you are aware of the steps to streamline your online food delivery app development journey, let us get a comprehensive idea of the cost to develop food delivery app like Zomato, Grubhub.
How Much Does It Cost to Develop Food Delivery App?
When you want to get hindsight on the cost to develop food delivery app like Zomato, Grubhub, there are a wide array of areas you need to take into consideration. This includes features, the complexity of food delivery app development, third-party integrations you add, and so on.
In addition, there are also these aspects that play a prominent role-
- UI/UX design
- App platforms where you perform launch
- App maintenance and security aspects
- The country you choose for performing Grubhub and Zomato clone app development
Once you have taken care of all these aspects you can be sure that you will be able to keep your finances intact in the best possible way.
However, if we have to provide you with a formative figure related to the cost to develop food delivery apps, the total will be around the ranges of $35,000 and $75,000.
Make sure to keep finances in check. To perform this, keep these pointers in mind-
Develop Food Delivery App like Zomato, Grubhub like a Pro
Are you ready to step into the billion-dollar on demand food delivery app market? With the app making it easy to keep customers engaged in the best possible manner with your meal delivery services, taking the on-demand food delivery app advantage is the key. Thanks to food delivery app like Zomato, Grubhub, etc., the popularity of the on demand food delivery market has gone up. It has ensured that the food delivery app business has an exceptionally lucrative future. It has most interestingly encouraged new restaurateurs to invest in the concept of food delivery app development. This is to boost their visibility in the best possible manner, particularly when they are operating offline.
In case you are doing something similar, that is, running a restaurant operation offline, wait no longer, develop food delivery app like Zomato, Grubhub now. Partner today with a trusted company specializing in Zomato and Grubhub clone app development, and start earning returns like never before and save on costs too, during food delivery app development. Time is now, it is thus wise to get the online food delivery app to your business advantage so that you get profitable revenues. Wait no longer thus- build a food delivery app, and make this task streamlined without any hurdles and roadblocks.