Here’s how Ayurveda can help with your Erectile Dysfunction Issues
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions reported by men is ED or Erectile Dysfunction. If we take an estimate, there are about 30 million men all around the world who are suffering from ED problems.
Fortunately, there is Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction is easily and readily available. But there are some who still hesitate to address this issue. Are you one of them? If yes, then this blog is just for you. Here we will be taking a look at what ED actually is, its causes, the symptoms, and most importantly, the treatment of it. So, let’s start.
Erectile Dysfunction- What is it?
The persistent failure or repeated inability to achieve or sustain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse is what is meant by Erectile Dysfunction. It is pretty common to have erection problems from time to time. But progressive erectile dysfunction that happens on a routine basis can cause stress, affect your self-confidence, and also lead to a troubled relationship.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
There is a complex interplay involving the brain, nerves, hormones, muscles, blood circulation as well as emotions that govern getting and maintaining an erection.
- Diabetes damages the nerves and blood vessels and that can cause erection problems.
- Heart problems, like atherosclerosis and high BP.
- Mood Problems such as anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Side effects of some medications like antihypertensives.
Also read: Medilinks EMR and Its Features!
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
The symptoms include persistent:
- Reduced Sexual Desire
- Depression or Performance Anxiety
- Trouble getting and maintaining an erection
- Distress for both the man and his partner
- Low Self- Esteem
Ayurvedic Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
Here are some of the most effective Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction:
- Shilajit: Shilajit is also known as Indian Viagra and is considered as a panacea for male sexual dysfunctions. This herbal mineral is obtained from the Himalayan rocks and serves as one of the most effective, safe, and affordable cures for ED.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is also known as Indian Ginseng. This is an ancient ayurvedic herb and is a very popular medicine for sexual wellness. This is a Vrishya or aphrodisiac herb that helps in boosting testosterone levels. As one ages, the testosterone levels start dipping gradually and that is what affects your blood flow, desire, stamina, and performance.
- Gokhru: Gokhru or Goshkur is a promising ayurvedic herb for ED problems. This helps in boosting energy and vitality and strengthens the penile tissue, thereby enhancing penile erection.
- Kawach Beej: Kaunch Beej or Kawach is commonly used in the Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction. All credits go to its vitalizing and aphrodisiac properties. It also improves stamina and also helps in toning the muscles of the male sexual organ.
Ayurvedic Remedies That Will Ensure Undisturbed Sleep
- Abhyanga( Oil Massage): You can apply some stimulating oils like Til Taila, and Bhringaraj on the Shira(head), and then press down on the scalp in gentle, circular motions. In this way, you can remarkably soothe your mind. This, in turn, boosts blood circulation to the central nervous system simply to the next level and that is what helps in overcoming sleeplessness.
- Draksha(Grapes): Eat a small bowl of fresh grapes before you go to bed at night. This plays a great role in rectifying Insomnia. There is a treasure trove of beneficial nutrients present in grapes like carotenoid, resveratrol, quercetin antioxidants, and a powerful compound called melatonin. This helps in eliminating harmful free radicals from the system, thereby relieving insomnia, by fostering a healthy deep sleep cycle and resting patterns.
- Samvahana(Body Massage): This Ayurvedic Treatment for Insomnia involves a harmonizing full body massage, by employing soft materials like silk and fluffy brushes, as well as aromatic essential oils such as rose, almond, jasmine, sandalwood, and lavender. It also comprises a pacifying steam bath and offers noteworthy aphrodisiac and soporific characteristics, that vastly improve the quality of your sleep.
- Medhya Rasayana(Nootropic Herbs): There is a class of herbal medications, known by the name of Medhya Rasayana, which literally translates to the rejuvenation of intellect and brainpower. There are several flowering plants like Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Mandukaparani, and Brahmi that fall under this category. Consume them before bedtime as they provide valuable neuroprotective properties, in addition to enhancing memory, and cognition, preventing neurodegenerative conditions, and also restoring normal sleep.
Erectile Dysfunction is more common in the elderly but is also hitting the younger population as well. Thankfully, Ayurvedic Treatment for ED Erectile Dysfunction offers a safe, effective, and sustainable solution to the erection problem. Consult an Ayurvedic Doctor at the earliest, and follow the treatment option suggested by them, as that is something that will help you last longer in bed and thus enjoy life to the fullest.